In light of developments surrounding the management and containment of the spread of COVID 19 and the Government’s announcement, we would like to assure you that we will continue to operate to the best of our abilities within the parameters set by the HSE and the Irish Government. Obviously the key focus from the state is to curtail the spread of the virus and minimise risk to all citizens. We will seek to abide with this policy, however you need to be aware of the following:
- While we will be working as normal in our onsite offices, we will only accept visitors by prior appointment from 16th March 2020.
- Where possible in place of face-to-face meetings, we will be employing remote technology and asking that you phone/email and use your TCAS student portal for the foreseeable future to maintain appropriate levels of communications and contact as required.
- Student accommodation staff have the full capacity to work from home and have the systems in place to ensure we maintain high-quality work and effective communication internally and externally if this is required.
- We have started to cancel house inspections / site walks / non urgent maintenance tasks and will act as best practice guidance advises.
- We will respond to emergency maintenance issues in conjunction with our contractors. However, we would seek your understanding that non-emergency matters will be dealt with in the best way possible that avoids creating risks for people.
Thank you for your support and we urge all our students to adhere to the Govt and HSE guidelines at this time and as the situation develops.
Welcome to Centrepoint Apartments.
Booking Lines for Academic Year 20/21 now open
Centrepoint is a purpose built non smoking student complex made up of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments. The complex is located on the Tuam Rd, just 25 mins walk and 10 minutes cycle from NUIG and GMIT.
Quick Tips to get through the Application Process as quickly as possible:
Great Reasons to choose Centrepoint .............
Purpose built student complex offering a great opportunity to meet other students.
Friendly and experienced management team
Security call out service 24/7 -0818919247
Public Bus Service to NUIG
- The company that own the application software advise that you use Google Chrome, and using a laptop or PC will give best results. This is not to say that other web browsers or tablets/mobiles will not work, but sometimes errors arise that slow down the application process.
- To begin the application process you will be asked to enter an e-mail address and you will be sent a code which you must enter to start the process. Ensure you are using an e-mail address you have immediate access to. (Parents, if applying for your son/daughter use your own e-mail so that you will get the code – it can be changed to the student’s e-mail address later in the year). This code often goes straight into junk mail so check there if you do not see it straight away.
- Ensure you have all information to hand – including your PPS number, your parent/guarantor’s phone number and e-mail address
- If paying with VISA, ensure you know your verified by VISA password (more details on our FAQ page)
Centrepoint Apartments, Liosban Business Park, Tuam Road, Galway, Ireland